- Donate Today!
- SCSBOA Festival @ Samohi!
- CHARLIE CHAPLIN in KID AUTO RACES AT VENICE, 1914, THE IMMIGRANT, 1917 - BUSTER KEATON in COPS, 1922 - HAROLD LLOYD in NEVER WEAKEN, 1921 - Georges Melie's A TRIP TO THE MOON, 1902, recently restored hand colored version Christoph Bull Live on the 1921 Wurlitzer Theater Pipe Organ Saturday May 3, 7PM Barnum Hall at Santa Monica High School. Donation $10. General and $5. Student/Senior Benefits the Santa Monica High School Band Program. Click on the Picture for More Information.
- Historic Barnum Hall Theater Organ Fundraiser for the Samohi Bands! 1902 A Trip to the Moon in original hand painted COLOR with three silent comedies featuring Christoph Bull on the Pipe Organ. Click on Photo to order tickets online!
- Samohi Winter Guard Champions! Congratulations to the 2014 Samohi Winter Guard - Winning the 2014 WGASC Regional AA Purple Championship! Please click the photo to view more pictures from the Gold Medal Performance.
- Jazz Bands at Newbury Park Festival! Congratulations to the Samohi Jazz Band I, II and Combo! Jazz II earned Good Ratings, while Jazz I and the Combo earned straight Superiors, high scores and won their divisions! Many Samohi students received outstanding soloist awards - for more details and more pictures please click on picture to link to the photo collection.
- Congratuations to our Honor Students! Samohi regularly sends a large group of students to participate in Regional, State and National Honor Bands and Orchestras. Looking to prepare for the 2014-2015 Auditions? All State and All Southern requirements are now posted! Click on the photo for a link. For brass, woodwinds and percussion - the audition requirements are mostly the same for Band, Orchestra, All Southern and All State.
- Thank You to Parents and Students and Participants for a Great Festival! As expected - the Samohi Bands ran a "Superior" SCSBOA Band and Orchestra Festival. The positive comments from the judges and participants continue to come in. Many judges and visiting schools return year after year because they know that the parents and students will run one of the best festivals in the state - filled with exceptional performing ensembles.
- Winter Concert Pictures! Thank You to Jose Hernandez for sharing these images from the Concert Bands Winter Concert! Please click on the photo to link to this collection.
- Order Your Band Logo Wear Here!
It Takes Teamwork!
Community Members Donate Here!
|Students, Teachers, Administrators, Parents, Family, Friends, Alumni, Community Leaders, Community Friends and Fans of the Samohi Bands all historically rally together to make sure students have the opportunity for a quality music education through the Samohi Band Program. Please consider donating to the Samohi Bands to continue this exceptional student experience!|
The Santa Monica - Malibu Unified School District will host a SCSBOA Band and Orchestra Festival in Barnum Hall on the Santa Monica High School Campus on March 19th and March 21st of 2014. Wednesay March 19 will be for Concert Bands, and Friday March 21 will be for Orchestras. This Festival will be adjudicated by the Southern California School Band and Orchestra Association (SCSBOA).