- Donate Today!
- SCSBOA Festival @ Samohi!
- Concert and Marching Band Students - Register Today! Online Registration is now available for all students - please click the photo to go to the registration site.
- Family Night with the Band Pictures! Thank You to Jose Hernandez for sharing these photos from the Marching Band Family Night Potluck and Performance. Please click on the picture to view this collection.
- July 4th Santa Monica Parade Pictures! Is there a better place in the world for a 4th of July parade? Moderate temperatures with a cool breeze blowing in from the ocean - thank you to Jennifer Hammer for these photos. Click on the pictures to view album.
- Congratuations to our Honor Students! Samohi regularly sends a large group of students to participate in Regional, State and National Honor Bands and Orchestras. Looking to prepare for the 2014-2015 Auditions? All State and All Southern requirements are now posted! Click on the photo for a link. For brass, woodwinds and percussion - the audition requirements are mostly the same for Band, Orchestra, All Southern and All State.
- Order Your Band Logo Wear Here!
It Takes Teamwork!
Band Parents Donate Here!
Community Members Donate Here!
|Students, Teachers, Administrators, Parents, Family, Friends, Alumni, Community Leaders, Community Friends and Fans of the Samohi Bands all historically rally together to make sure students have the opportunity for a quality music education through the Samohi Band Program. Please consider donating to the Samohi Bands to continue this exceptional student experience!|
The Santa Monica - Malibu Unified School District will host a SCSBOA Band and Orchestra Festival in Barnum Hall on the Santa Monica High School Campus on March 24th and March 25th of 2015. Tuesday March 24 will be for Concert Bands, and Wednesday March 25 will be for Orchestras. This Festival will be adjudicated by the Southern California School Band and Orchestra Association (SCSBOA).